The First Station On Current Site
This was the first station built at the present location, Carroll and Denwood (now Philadelphia) Avenues. It was constructed in 1927 by volunteers, with the stone for the facade coming from nearby Sligo Creek.
Station 2 in the Mid-1950s
This was the second iteration of Station 2 on the current site, revamped to allow bigger apparatus to be based there. The sign above the door shows that the department at the time was part of the City of Takoma Park.